Dr. Robyn Watts
Dr. Watts has successfully completed extensive training in Plastic Surgery with a specialized focus in breast cancer reconstruction, cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring and cosmetic facial surgery. Dr. Watts completed her medical training with distinction at the University of British Columbia. Following this, she entered into a Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery residency program at Dalhousie University. She was awarded her Specialist Certificate and became a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 2005.
Following this, she further specialized with fellowship training in craniofacial trauma at Harbourview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington followed by a breast and body surgical fellowship at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire. She moved back to Vancouver in 2006 and hired on as a staff surgeon in the Division of Plastic Surgery at Richmond Hospital.
Dr. Watts also received awards in teaching and has an academic appointment in the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine as a Clinical Instructor.
Dr. Watts’ Memberships include:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Division of Plastic Surgery, Richmond General Hospital
- Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Society of Atlantic Plastic Surgeons